Thank you for taking the time to delve more deeply into a possible vocation as an Apostle. We’re pleased to offer guidance as you discern your call to follow Jesus.
- Look for Christ’s presence in your everyday life, seeing His powerful yet gentle hand guiding your every action.
- Look for opportunities to serve Christ and His Church.
- Look at the charisms of religious communities to see what would be in keeping with your own gifts and talents.
- Listen in silence to His voice guiding you in prayer.
- Listen for His call in your life through other people and events.
- Listen to the writings of the saints, and imitate their virtues.
- Learn of Jesus who is gentle and humble of heart.
- Learn of Christ’s love for you by frequently attending Mass and celebrating the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Learn the art of opening yourself to the graces God has in store for you.
- Love the gifts God has given you, and use them for His glory.
- Love and serve others with the Heart of Christ.
- Love spending time in silence and prayer.
- Live in faith, knowing that God will continue to reveal His call to you.
- Live in trust, opening your mind and heart to His lead.
- Live in peace, knowing that a sense of peacefulness accompanies doing God’s will.